What should we do about it?
Which solutions best address wasted food while maximizing sustainability, equity, and resilience across diverse regional contexts?
- Creating Regional System Typologies for use in Solutions Research
- Circular Economy Solutions within the Food Recovery Hierarchy
- Community and household prevention of wasted food
- Food rescue policy actions, decentralized community-led efforts, environmental equity and justice
- Valorization technologies; site and scale technology deployment; ecological impact
- Boundary-Spanning Solutions
- Interventions at scale across schools and cities
- Co-creation of knowledge with frontline workers
- Bottom-up scenario generation and model scenario runs
Why is Food Wasted?
What Should We Do About It?
How Does Our Process Work?